In the previous post, we did a comprehensive review on how you can get free cell phones with no credit check and no credit card needed. Due to limited time on my end, though, I wasn’t able to cover on topic fully. So, this post will be more like part two, but we’ll only focus on the buy now pay later mobile phones no credit check option. If you can remember, this was one of the three financing options we grouped the seventeen examples of the providers who could lease your dream gadget.
Which Is Better, Buy Now Pay Later Mobile Phones Or Mobile Carrier Prepaid Plans?
Like I did mention last time, both buy now pay later financing and carrier plans financing can help you get the phone you need. However, each option has various positives and also drawbacks that you should consider to make the right decision. Some of the benefits of shopping with a Buy now pay later company include:
- Plenty of selections: A leasing store like Zebit Market stocks a range of products, including high-end phones, furniture, trendy fashion, and many more. So, it can really come in handy when you’re low in cash but your house needs more than a phone.
- Latest product release: The majority of lease-to-own stores stocks high-end products that might be a challenge to finance with the average income at once. So, it’s a much better option to get the most recent smartphone, considering many mobile carriers usually delay in stocking them.
- Flexibility: with point-of-sale financing, you have the freedom to choose the phone that will work with the carrier and data plan of your choice. Conversely, carrier mobile phone deals will most likely give you the phone that’s locked to its network.
Regardless, it’s worth noting that buying a phone through a lease-to-own plan can undertake two different forms- using the merchant or a financing company. But again, the difference between them is only on the shopping experience and maybe rates for individual retailers that extend credit directly to you.
What Are The Best Buy Now Pay Later Mobile Phones With No Credit Check?
Different cell phone brands and models have different features and capabilities. If you’re shopping under $200, LG model K51 can be an excellent choice, whereas the Kyocera DuracXV could give you a more pleasing camping moment.
Here is a breakdown of the five best mobile phones you can buy now and pay up later in low monthly charges.
Best Overall: Motorola Moto G Power  Android Black
Best Under $200: LG K51 Universal Unlocked Smartphone
Best of Camping: Kyocera E4810 DuraXV Extreme 4G Flip Phone
New Releases: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Unlocked
Best of Bestsellers: Apple iPhone XR-A1984 Fully Unlocked
Mobile Phone Brand Release Date Memory Status Remarks
Motorola Moto G Power  Black February2020 4GB RAM
64GB ROM Read 8,000+ Reviews
LG K51 Universal Unlocked Smartphone May 2020 3GB RAM
32GB ROM Read 300+ Reviews
Kyocera E4810 4G DuraXV Extreme Flip April 2020 2GB RAM
16GB ROM Read 50+ Reviews
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Unlocked August 2020 8GB RAM
256GB ROM Read 3,000+ Reviews
Apple iPhone XR-A1984 Fully Unlocked October 2018 3GB RAM
64GB ROM Read 30,000+ Reviews
1. Best Overall: Motorola Moto G Power  Android Black
- Android v10.0
- Fully unlocked
- 6.4-inch display
- 16MP Triple Camera
- 4G Cellular Technology
- Fingerprint sensor and face unlock
Although it has been o the market for a short while, the Moto G Power has given Motorola and its users everything to smile about. In that one year, it has had a successful campaign, thanks to its perfect balance of pricing, performance, and convenience.
At about $240, the smartphone includes a powerful octa-core processor and 4GB RAM to ensure you can run your apps smoothly and without lagging. It also has a 64GB internal storage and a MicroSD card slot that you can add up to a 512GB card. But if that’s still not enough for your needs, you can also opt for the series’ second variant with 128GB internal storage.
- It has a reasonable pricing
- Effortless to start and operate
- Easy and comfortable to hold
- Produces loud and crystal audio
- Can work with nearly all networks
- It has multiple points of entry (unlock features).
- It isn’t 5G compatible
- Doesn’t support NFC capability
- Doesn’t support Qi wireless charging
2. Best Under $200: LG K51 Universal Unlocked Smartphone
- Android v10.0
- Unlocked carrier
- Non-removable battery
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- 13MP triple camera system
- Integrated fingerprint sensor
- Octa-Core 2.0GHz Processor
The LG K51 can be a nice pick if you need an affordable mobile phone for your second line or your daughter’s birthday. Despite the low price, it has everything you need to communicate, capture moments, and make merry with friends or alone.
The smartphone has a crystal HD+ Fullvision display, with 6.57 by 3.07 inches in dimensions. So, you can enjoy your favorite drama shows right from your palm anywhere, anytime. If not movies or YouTube, the phone uses an excellent MediaTek Helio P22 chipset and Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor. So, you can run 64-bit apps and games without any concerns.
Furthermore, the LG smartphone has a 32GB internal memory and you can expand with up to a 2TB MicroSD card. So, there’s plenty of storage to keep all your favorite apps and files under a biometric lock.
- It’s very affordable
- East to set up and operate
- Has a built-in stereo sound
- Runs high graphics apps well
- Can work with a variety of carriers
- The battery is sustainable well enough
- The fingerprint sensor isn’t always responsive
- Doesn’t work very well on a Verizon network
3. Best of Camping: Kyocera E4810 DuraXV Extreme 4G Flip Phone
- Flip design
- 4G connectivity
- 2GB RAM 16GB ROM
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core A53
- IP68 rated water protection
- MIL-STD-810G drop protection
Do you go fishing a lot? Camping maybe? This phone could make it up to you through the trips. It’s also an excellent choice if you need a simple phone without the bells and whistles to drain your battery charge while out.
Designed for the harshest environments, the mobile phone has passed all the Military standard 810G tests. This includes the behavior of blowing rain, dust, shock, vibration, solar radiation, icy cold, and low pressure.
At a 1.2GHz 64.bit CPU, the Kyocera model can handle basic phone functions well and fast. It also has a 16GB internal memory and a built-in slot for up to 512GB MicroSD card, which you can store your pictures or music. Moreover, its flappable design makes it possible to fit in any pocket.
- It has a well-made, durable design
- Straightforward to operate
- Can retain its charge for long
- Has a strong signal connection
- Lightweight and easy to carry along
- Can only run on the Verizon network
- It’s pretty expensive considering what it offers
4. Best of Releases: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Unlocked
- Android 10
- 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM
- NFC and PC Sync enabled
- 108MP Triple camera system
- IP68 dust and water protection
- Built-in MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
- 5x optical zoom, 50x digital zoom
The Galaxy Note 20 series was the most anticipated Samsung innovation in 2020. In the three variations presented, the Note 20 Ultra 5G has the best technologies of all, starting with a 6.9-inch display for better streaming and gaming experience.
Speaking of games, this phone has a revolutionary Octa-Core CPU and advanced processor that brings you an epic session with high graphics. It also has an improved cooling system and a 120Hz refresh rate. So, all the functions involving the display will appear smoother and without lag issues.
Moreover, the phone can link with various devices, including Galaxy watch, smart Tv, and your laptop with the latest Windows 10. It also has a super-responsive S Pen that you can sketch or jot notes, then convert into Powerpoint.
- It has a nice and graceful build
- Has super-fast speeds and
- Pretty useful in multitasking
- 5G ready on most cellular networks
- Has plenty of storage for apps and files
- Records crisp pictures in all light conditions
- It’s very expensive when paying upfront
- Doesn’t retain battery charge as hoped
- The fingerprint reader isn’t always responsive
5. Best of Bestsellers: Apple iPhone XR-A1984 Fully Unlocked
- Fully unlocked
- iOS v13 and A12 Bionic chip
- 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM
- Dual Nano-SIM support
- 4K 60fps video recording
- Built-in, non-removable battery
- IP67 dust and water-resistant
Although the last on the list, iPhone XR is one of the most talked-about smartphones from the luxury tech maker. It runs with an iOS v13 engine and A12 Bionic chipset that brings cool graphics for smoother gaming and photo experience than the earlier A11 bionic.
The smartphone has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display that features true-to-life color and a maximum brightness of up to 625 nits. It comes with a glass screen protector installed, which means you won’t need to worry about damage or getting back to your wallet.
More on that, the Apple phone has 64GB internal storage and operating memory of 3GB. If you feel the storage isn’t enough for your needs, you can consider the two other variations with 128GB and 256GB storage.
- It has a simple yet sleek design
- Open to all wireless carriers
- Captures great quality images
- Includes quick face unlock AI
- Has NFC feature for contactless payments
- It supports both wireless and wired charging
- It has no physical home button
- No expandable storage function
- Lacks fingerprint sensor
It’s safe to say you necessarily don’t need to have upfront money or a perfect credit score to get your dream phone. Dozens of providers, including Amazon, Walmart, and Zebit have ready financing plans, whereby you can get the latest gadgets, then pay up later in small installments.
The good thing with this kind of financing is that you’re not just limited to mobile phones as with the carrier prepaid plans. You can load up your cart with all the items you need in the house and pay together with the phone.
Even so, it’s worth noting that every leasing store and company has its unique terms regarding the program. So, you shouldn’t apply blindly while assuming that the “no late fees” policy with Zebit applies to everyone.